Media Website Agreement
Your friends at Galaxy of Thrills believe that keeping kids challenged and having fun when they're online are important goals. Our most important goal is providing a safe online environment for the kids who visit our site(s).
Our Privacy page details our commitment to providing a secure online presence. Here, we describe how kids may submit information to us online and outline the steps that we take to protect their privacy. Please take a look at the Privacy page if you're interested in finding out what measurers we've taken toward achieving this important goal.
We've also compiled a message from our legal department on the Legal. You might want to check it out too, while you're at it.
A Note To Parents:
Galaxy of Thrills respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Web sites or responds to our interactive advertisements. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Galaxy of Thrills website's may collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit Galaxy of Thrills Web sites or respond to our advertisements.
Personally Identifiable Information
Galaxy of Thrills will not collect any personally identifiable information about you or your child (that is, your name, address, telephone number or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily and approve its use.
If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If your child has already submitted this information and you would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us using our Contact Form. We will delete your child's information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may also use that information to contact you. However, we will never provide that information to third parties.
Additionally, unless you specifically notify us in writing, we may use any comments you send us through our website web forms, event forms or comment forms, or email, for promotional purposes. In the event we use such comments for promotional purposes, we will not disclose your last name, address or email contact information unless you specifically tell us to do so.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the Web site from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Information We May Place Automatically on Your Computer's Hard Drive
When you view one of our Web sites or advertisements, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and will help us in many ways. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or "help" screen to learn more about these functions.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn, or its subsidiaries, partners, web designer and hosting company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites.
Who to Contact
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through a Galaxy of Thrills Web site or interactive advertisement, and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us using our Contact Form. Or you may write us at:
We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
Copyright ©2011 by Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn All Rights Reserved.
How You May Use Our Materials
You may download, use and copy the materials found on Galaxy of Thrills Website's for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the site which pertain to the material being copied. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn, Pathway International, GalaxyBlaster.com its subsidiaries and/or any third party owner of such rights. You may NOT create framed links or other links to any of the Galaxy of Thrills related Websites without express written permission from the respective owners.
The Galaxy of Thrills company names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn, or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Specifically, CYBER CYCLE, JOHN WINN'S GALAXY GIRL, G-GIRL, HIGH POLE SPACE NEEDLE, AERIAL SPACE PLATFORM, AERIAL TRAPEZE, HIGH POLE TRAPEZE, GALAXY OF THRILLS, MID-AIR MOTORCYCLE MADNESS, TAKE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT TO NEW HEIGHTS, and DARE TO THRILL YOUR AUDIENCES are trademarks of Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn. All these marks are referred to collectively as the "Galaxy of Thrills names or marks".
You are NOT authorized to use any Galaxy of Thrills name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn. Requests for authorization should be made to via the webform on this website. Attention: Intellectual Property Coordinator.
The Galaxy of Thrills Website is administered from a site located in the State of Florida, United States of America and hosted on servers located in the State of Illinois, United States of America. We make no representation that materials found at our site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access our site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Copyright ©2004 - 2011 by Galaxy of Thrills, John Winn All Rights Reserved.
Copyright ©2004 - 2011 Pathway International All Rights Reserved.
GalaxyofThrills.com Digital Media Website License and Use Agreement
The images, text copy and graphics on the GalaxyofThrills.com Media Website page(s) are provided to the media subject to the following terms and conditions.
Media sources may request permission to use any material owned by Galaxy of Thrills. Requests must be in writing and must include the following information:
1. Media or event source.
2. Name, address, email address, and phone number of person requesting use of material.
3. Purpose of use and specific details of how, and where requested material will be used.
Your credentials will be verified prior to issuance of a password to the media website, which may take up to 1 business day or more. After being verified you will be contacted via the email address you provided.
Should your request be granted, you are subject to our license agreement as detailed below.
GalaxyofThrills.com Media Website License and Use Agreement
1. Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners), own and retains the copyrights in the images, except where expressly noted. Provided that the recipient is news media, Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners), grants a nonexclusive, limited right to download an image and reproduce it without alteration for news reporting, editorial purposes and/or event promotion only. Except for the foregoing limited license, no other rights or permissions of any kind are given to the recipient.
1-1. If you or your company charge a fee or receive compensation of any kind for providing Content acquired from any Galaxy of Thrills website, promotional materials, performances, or any otherwise obtained Galaxy of Thrills materials (including photographs or videos shot at events and performances) to any person or entity, then you must obtain a "Business User License", (separate from this media license). You must contact us in writing for this type of license.
2. Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (as respective owners), owns and retains the rights to (symbol with logo type) the distinctive Galaxy of Thrills logos, typesets, Websites, URLs (Domain Names), John Winn's Galaxy Girls, G-girl, Cyber Cycle, Aerial Space-Needle, Winnís Sky-Cycle, and all Apparel and promotional materials are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners), and no trademark license (either express or implied) is granted by Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners). This list is not exhaustive. Pathway International, and John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (as respective owners) owns other marks that are not included here. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, photographic materials, electronic and film videography materials, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress owned by Pathway International, and or Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners), and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Pathway International, and or John Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners). Website design, layout, copy, html code and other technology coding are the exclusive property of Pathway International and may not be copied in any form without written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein (which may include third parties) are the property of their respective owners.
3. The images are provided to recipient as is. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. To the extent that images include any;4-1. trade name, trademark, or service mark owned by a third party, or 4-2. likeness of or reference to an individual, user is responsible for obtaining appropriate permissions and licenses from such third party or individual.
5. This Agreement; 5-1. will be governed by the law of the State of Florida, exclusive of Florida's choice of law rules 5-2. constitutes the entire agreement between Pathway International, and or Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners) and user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between them related to images and 5-3. may only be amended or otherwise modified by a written instrument executed by an authorized representative of Pathway International, and or Winn's Galaxy of Thrills (respective owners).
6. Your permission to use media content covered by this agreement may be withdrawn at any time for any reason, including but not limited to any violation of this agreement. We will attempt to notify you of any such revocation of the media license. Upon notification, you will immediately stop using any content media provided, or as specified under this agreement and remove all existing material from public display.